Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

nge'date'.. hehe..

hei hei hei.. okayy.. yesterday i went to sunway piramyd with mr.I.. alamak!! who's mr.I?? ouhh.. terlebih sudaaa.. hahaha.. mr.I was my friend during primary *friend ke?, then after standard 6 we got separated since i no longer schools in banting nymore.. yup.. i school kt perak knn.. haa.. dats why la..

and then, we met again through fesbuk.. well, actually there are lots of other primary-school's friend i met there, but, none are likely wants to be my friend again.. i mean, really contacting me again like we used to be.. like, we was so close then, but now we are like strangers to each other.. its kinda sad right.. but, what to do.. people change.. *eleh, ngumpat orang, kau pn sama kn?? huhu~ yeah.. im one of the people who changed.. haha..

ha, continue the story.. mr.I da banyak kali ajk keluar sama2 da pn.. tapinye asik2 xde kesempatan je.. so, cannot la kn.. tyme puasa dulu pn ad jugak dye ajak buka sama2, tapi i asik balek umah je.. xdapat la.. haha.. so, hari rabu aritu dye ajak keluar.. bosan katanye.. katenye.. kn? haa.. so, i said, tengok la if tomorow(khamis) x busy, kite jalan la.. even taw da pn mang xkn busy.. saje je ayat.. haha.. so, malam tu kami pn keluar la..

actually, its just my second tyme taw keluar berdua ng laki lain.. first tyme with my ex-boyfie, then this is the second tyme.. its not like im giving him any chance or what.. i think of him as a friend.. ONLY.. okayy.. capitalized 'only'.. so, faham2 la.. saya suka orang lain k.. tapi saya rasa cm xde peluang da je ng orang lain 2 since dye da lama xcontact2 saya.. nyampah!! i hate u mr!! huh!

okay, gotta go.. nk kne jadi helper OSCE plak pasni.. daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment